Medical Profession Vacancies for Middle East
URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR OMAN
Our Clients, a reputable Medical Hospital in OMAN has following immediate vacancy
Position: Female Pediatrician
1. Female, able to speak and write English, Arabic highly desired;
2. A graduate of M.B.B.S. or Degree in Medicine & a Certified Physician from Pakistan;
3. Has completed her post - graduate degree residency training in Pediatrics;
4. A Certified Pediatrician or Member of the Society of Pediatricians in home country or residence;
5. Has at least 3 years of experience post - certification (as Pediatrician).
Should you consider the role, below are the stages and other details about the process for licensing:
The general terms & conditions will be as follows:
Case 1: If MoH License issued as "Specialist Pediatrician" then Monthly Net Pay will be Omani Rial 2,100/- (Including All Allowances), OR
Case 2: If MoH License issued as "Junior Specialist Pediatrician" then Monthly Pay will be Omani Rial 1,850/- (Including All Allowances), OR
Case 3: If MoH License issued as "Medical Officer Pediatrician" then Monthly Pay will be Omani Rial 1,500/- (Including All Allowances).
Note: The title of the MoH License is purely decided by the panel / committee after the viva interview with the Ministry of Health, hence no private sector has any role to play in the MoH License title. Thus, the salaries / packages are also decided depending upon the MoH License.
Other Terms & conditions are as follows:
1. Incentives upon reaching a target set by the Management (conditions apply).
2. Annual Vacation of 30 days every year.
3. All other benefits as per Omani Labour Law.
4. Five working days per week with two days weekly off.
All private Hospitals / Medical Centers / Clinics are governed by the Ministry of Health (MoH), so medical professionals need to attend a written exam (through Online Prometric Test Path for Online pyrometric Test by following path I- www.omsb.org, II- Prometric Test Centre, III- Schedule My Test). After passing the Prometric Test, doctor will email a copy of the results to us and apply for DataFlow verification (on http://www.dataflowgroup.com/), a copy of which will also be provided to us because this is a required attachment to support our application for your visa and a seat in the OMSB Board Examination. Once visa and seat registration for the OMSB Board Examination is issued, xxx will send the same to Doctor and he / she has to travel to Oman
for Oral Exam/Interview with MoH Oman (candidate has to visit Muscat). After passing the Board Exam, we can then process your employment visa and License as well as other formalities.
Your air ticket for coming to Muscat, Oman will be reimbursed by xxx within three (3) months from joining the company. Date of joining depends on when the license is issued by the Ministry of Health. Please let us know if you have more questions about getting settled here in Oman.
Meanwhile, kindly send me the following documents for our review:
1. Latest CV with complete work history;
2. MD and Post – Graduate Diplomas and Transcripts of Grades / Marks;
3. License Copy;
4. Medical Board Certification;
5. Pediatrics Board Certification;
6. Certificate/s of Employment from all employers, including current one
7. Copy of passport
Please have this ready after passing Prometric:
•Copy of Police Clearance Certificate
•Soft copy of passport size photo with light blue background
Kindly advise if you full-fill above requirements and if terms of job and salary offered is acceptable to you. Kindly confirm by 15-11-2016 so that your CV can be forwarded to our clients for their review-evaluation. Kindly URGENTLY email cv at INFO@LaoJee.com & confirm.
Position: Female Radiographer
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Female, Pakistani or any nationality, not more than 35 years of age;
2. With license as a Radiographer from home country;
3. Has strong background in X-ray and ultrasound;
4. With at least 3 years of experience post – board;
5. Graduate of BSRT (Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology), a 4 – year degree;
6. Pyrometric Passer or can register for the test a.s.a.p. – passmark for OMSB is 60%;
7. Tax Free Package on offer is OMR300.To be increased to OMR325 after successful completion of three (3) months with the company, plus accommodation & incentives based on number of cases handled
Kindly advise if you full-fill above requirements and if terms of job and salary offered is acceptable to you. Kindly confirm by 15-11-2016 so that your CV emailed at INFO@LaoJee.com can be forwarded to our clients for their review and evaluation.
Kindly URGENTLY confirm by email.
Role: Associate Civil Engineer
Offer: UP TO OMR 300-350 / [One Omani Riyal = Rs. 272 ] per month + Bachelor Accommodation
• Diploma in Civil Engineering;
• Substantial working knowledge of AUTOCAD (2D & 3D),Scaled Modeling, STAAD, Primavera, PMP;
• Has substantial experience in bids, proposals, tenders and estimation / quotation;
• At least 3 years of experience within a construction / contracting or subcontracting company;
• Strong communication skills in oral and written English, Arabic highly desired;
• Has proven leadership and influencing skills;
• Has sharp business sense / commercial acumen;
• Has considerable exposure to diverse projects, vertical and horizontal;
• Can start immediately or within a month's notice
Kindly advise if you full-fill above requirements and if terms of job and salary offered is acceptable to you. Kindly confirm by 15-11-2016 so that your CV emailed at INFO@LaoJee.com can be forwarded to our clients for their review-evaluation. Kindly confirm.
Position: Asst. Accountant
1- Min Oman Experience = 02 Years preferable
2- Total experience = 03-05 years
3- Gulf experience preferable
4- Language = Good Command in English (Specking /Writing)
5- Salary package = OMR 200-250
6- Degree B.Com along with Tally & ERP Qualified
7- Free Accommodation
8- Return Air Ticket after completion of 24 Months
9- Free Company Transportation
10- Free medical as per policy.
Kindly advise if you full-fill above requirements and if terms of job and salary offered is acceptable to you. Kindly confirm by 15-11-2016 with your updated CV at INFO@LaoJee.com so that your CV can be forwarded to our clients for their review and evaluation.
Kindly URGENTLY confirm by email.
Position: PLUMBER - CIVIL
1- Min Oman-GCC Experience = 02 Years
2- Education: Diploma / ITI Certificate
3- Construction experience preferable.
4- Language = Good Command in English & Arabic
5- Salary package = OMR 150 [1 Omani Riyal = Rs. 272 Pak Rupees]
6- Free Accommodation
7- Return Air Ticket after completion of 24 Months
8- Free Company Transportation.
9- Free medical as per policy.
Kindly advise if you full-fills above criteria and if terms of job and salary offered is acceptable to them. Kindly confirm by 15-11-2016 and email his CV with copy of Diploma at INFO@LaoJee.com can be forwarded to our clients for their review and evaluation.
Kindly URGENTLY confirm by email.
Any and all CVs received after the closing date of 23-11-2016 may not be considered.
Dr. Saleem Siddiqi
Here Employers Meet Employees
We are Leading online Headhunters who provide Resumes of Qualified and Experienced Candidates to prospective Overseas Employers. Besides, we have about 1.0 Million CV's in our Electronic Data and can immediately provide them to our overseas Clients for their immediate requirements and hiring.